Philips Hue bloom is designed to create indirect ambient lighting and is a perfect way to highlight specific furniture or architectural features in your home. Put it on your TV cabinet. Your desk. Or just below your favourite painting. Place it either in or out of sight, and the award-winning design will blend seamlessly with your interior.
- Create and control lighting schemes via the Philips Hue app on Apple or Android devices – Hue bridge needed ( sold separately)
- Enjoy dynamic light effects synced to your moment
- Set lights to turn on and off when you’re away from home
- Vary your ambience with just the right amount of coloured light
- Use light to guide through your sleeping routine – Use Bloom as your perfect wake up light
To control Philips Hue bloom, you need to have a Philips Hue bridge and install the Philips Hue app on your smart device. This way, you can enjoy the full connected experience.