With over 450 channels and counting, Roku players bring the best selection of streaming entertainment including Netflix, NOW TV, Sky Sports on NOW TV, Sky Store, Demand 4, BBC iPlayer, and more, directly to your TV. Instantly.
What is Roku?
Roku makes it easy to enjoy the hottest movies, TV programmes, music, games and more on your TV by streaming it directly from the Internet. Millions of people use Roku players every day to watch their favourite entertainment instantly and on demand.
Easy as 1-2-3
Roku players connect directly to your TV and to your high-speed Internet service via your home network. You select the programmes and movies you want to watch, whenever you want them!
What you need
Really, just two things: 1) A TV–new or old. 2) Broadband Internet connection with a speed of at least 1.5 Mbps (like DSL). A major bonus would be a comfy couch!
No hidden costs
There are no recurring fees for using our players, and every player is packed with loads of free channels to enjoy right out of the box. While we don’t charge a monthly subscription, some of our channel partners do. You choose what you pay for and what you don’t.
- Compact stick design – Plugs discreetly right into the HDMI port. Great for wall-mounted TVs
- 500+ entertainment channels and counting – By far the most films, TV programs, sport, news, music and kids’ programming of any streaming player
- Control with remote or mobile – You can choose to control your entertainment via your iOS or Android device. Or use the included remote that everybody can share. It’s your choice
- Send to TV from mobile – Use mobile apps, such as Netflix and YouTube, to cast videos from your phone straight to your TV
- Stunning HD video quality – Immerse yourself in the action with rich, vibrant video streaming up to 1080p HD