Nest Protect has been redesigned from the inside out. It has an industrial-grade smoke sensor, can be silenced from your phone, tests itself automatically and lasts for up to 10 years. And just like the original Nest Protect, it also tells you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone.
- Detects smoke and Carbon Monoxide
- Voice alarms with custom location – Nest Protect alerts your phone when something’s wrong in case you’re not home. Phone alerts include: Low-battery, Smoke, Carbon monoxide, Sensor failure
- Split-spectrum Sensor detects fast- and slow-burning fires
- Tells you what’s wrong and where the problem is
- App Silence – Nest Protect is the first alarm you can silence from your phone using the Nest App
- 10-year product lifetime – Nest Protect’s long‐life sensors keep you safe and sound for up to a decade
- Battery powered: Six long-life AA batteries